eISSN: 2359-6724 | pISSN: 1981-7061
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors must confirm that there is no conflict of interest, for example, financial or personal relationships with third parties, that could influence the study results.
- The authors declare that the submitted article is original and has not been previously published or considered for publication in another journal. If accepted, it will not be published elsewhere, regardless of language.
- The article is written in accessible language and free from terms that imply any discrimination between individuals. We recommend impersonal writing, free from slang and seeking gender neutrality whenever possible.
- The authors identified the sources of financial support for the research and the preparation of the article, briefly describing the role of each sponsor. If there is no financial support, this has been declared.
- The authors indicated two reviewers with expertise in areas related to the work. It is suggested that the authors indicate people who do not have a frequent professional relationship, contributing to an impartial evaluation. We emphasize that these indications do not imply that these reviewers will send the article. It is only up to the Associate Editor to indicate the reviewers, guaranteeing a blind evaluation by peers.
- The manuscript was written following the rules described in Guidelines for Authors.
INOVAGRI Meeting 2021
Selection of the best works presented at the INOVAGRI Meeting 2021, held virtually from December 8th to 10th, 2021.
Selection of the best works presented at the CONBEB 2021, held virtually from November16th to 19th, 2021.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License that allows the sharing of the work with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are authorized to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (eg, publish in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.